Gift Aid Declaration

You can cancel this declaration at any time. Please notify Mexborough Life Church if you no longer pay enough Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover the amount claimed by Mexborough Life Church, or if you change your name or address.

If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.